Saturday, May 27, 2017

What is Deep Trance Channeling the Way I Do It.



I have been asked to describe deep trance channeling the way I do it and here’s my explanation for what it is. 
 For years and years in the beginning I practiced to be able to focus on one thing exclusively and over time I was able to do that.
 During that time of practice I was also able to build up a certain amount of what I would call ethics in our modern world. Those ethics had to do not only with the ethics I was raised with, which is about honoring other people’s needs and showing respect but also adhering to the ideal of privacy so that when I channeled for others on a personal basis that their private information would be protected. 
 The way I was able to do this and have been able over time as I have applied is to stay totally focused in what I am doing which is to create the clearest possible connection of myself and the Being whom I am channeling and to not be attached to or even particularly listen to what they are saying through me to others for the others benefit - meaning the benefit of the person asking the questions. 
 I feel that the foundation of what I am telling you about my process must be based in ethics because that’s really what it’s all about. It’s about a dedication to the well-being of others while providing for my own necessities. 
 This is not a job to go into because you’re looking for something to make lots of money, it’s not about that. It’s about a dedication to improving the quality of life by providing the clearest possible information that is available either on an individual basis when asked by a person or on a basis that is designed to reveal what is, to the greatest number of people which has to do more with books, magazine articles and others along that line - these days perhaps videos eh. 
 So aside from the concentration that I had to develop to maintain that connection in the best way possible, I had to give up a lot of my personal ambition. 
 We are all raised to succeed are we not? Even in some small ways - and it’s a hard one but when you focus completely on one thing it is possible to set all of those personal ambitions aside especially if you remain completely dedicated to improving the lot of the life of everyone in the best and most benevolent way you can. 
 It’s true that I am unable to improve the lot of some over others - meaning it’s true that I do not make an effort to compete by improving say, one country’s goals or political aims or one religion’s goals or political aims, so I understand when some people, because of their politics or their religion, do not like what I do. 
 That has to do with their beliefs and I understand that but just know that my goal is to serve the needs of all beings in the most benevolent way I am able. 
 Now, I know you think I’m digressing but it’s not so for I am answering the question as it was asked of me. 
 Now, my goal then and what I have practiced to do is to make connections with Beings who have shown to me over time that they are able to provide the greatest wisdom that would be of benefit to individuals in their individual circumstances for say a private reading as it’s called or as I call it, a private session and also to be able to provide from their point of view, history and what they believe is so about the world and the universe and all life. 
 I have asked it to be like that rather than asking for the truth - granted others have asked in their questions to tell the truth about this and to tell the truth about that and while I have been raised to adhere to the truth as my watchword, when looking about in our society today, both locally and globally, the word truth has been so knocked about that I am inclined to step around it and say, here is what I believe. So I will ask you to accept that - or to let it go for I am speaking what I believe here today. 
 So over time working with the Beings that I have been putting out their material for a while, and before that others just to practice, I have learned who on the spirit level means well and delivers to the best of their ability, knowledge and wisdom that will help - and who means well and delivers to the best of their ability the knowledge and wisdom that actually helps.
 There are a great many Beings in spirit who mean well and who would like to give knowledge and wisdom that is of great help but they are not always so helpful - and others who really are helpful. How to know the difference?
 It takes time and practice. The number one means by which I know is the energy that I feel from the Being when I’m getting ready to bring someone through. 
 It is a process that involves the feeling of energy, the knowing and the coming together temporarily while I’m channeling. 
 I have asked to be able to channel at the deepest and most profound level many times because if we want to have profound truths, alright - there I used the word, in order for it to feel as though it is relevant and yes truthful it must feel that way because what thinks true or what is convincingly true is not true enough from my point of view. 
 When I look at history books I can see that a great many people have been driven by what they thought was true or by what they were convinced was true but how true was it really when you look at the results. 
 I have discovered that the best truth is that which feels true right down to the core of your being and if you want to know what that feels like simply say - well, “When I want to look at blue sky I look up during the day.” You understand? 
 It has to be something that is an obvious truth for which there is a feeling that there is no doubt about it. The sun is in the sky in the daytime. The moon is in the sky in the nighttime. Like that, things that you know are true. 
 It can’t be mentally true only, it must be physically true which means that you know it is so because you have looked in the sky for yourself - not only because others have told you that it is so, no matter how convincingly.
 So, given these precepts and others primarily focused on practice and dedication I have discovered who is able to share, from their point of view, what will help individuals and what will help many many beings and what, yes, is true. 
 I realize you may think I’m rambling around here a bit but to describe what is channeling is not sufficient. You must know, from my point of view, that I want to learn how to do it, yes - in the beginning eh but I also need to know how to do it well
 I read initially books that were channeled that I felt good about. I read things that were foundational elements of philosophy. I took a little philosophy in college as well so I got the idea of what philosophy was. Philosophy was a point of view, an opinion that was believed by one or more individuals to have an everlasting truth. 
 From my point of view, while that was a satisfactory explanation there needed to be a felt truth - a feeling that is true. 
 So I have always asked, when I channel a Being and when I ask for a Being to channel as I did in the beginning when I was looking for Beings who had much to offer at the profound level - I asked to feel a energy that I could recognize as benevolent, deep, profound and yes - loving because that has to be done, this sharing of wisdom at a level that is dedicated to unconditional love of all beings so it has to have forgiveness built into it. 
 It is in the nature then of such love that I have discovered the energy that I recognize that provides the greatest wisdom for the greatest number. 
 So connecting with those energies I bring through the Beings that I believe will provide the greatest wisdom for the greatest number and I particularly feel good about the series of books that I have been able to channel called the Explorer Race series and also the Shamanic Secrets series though the other books have appeal as well. 

 Read them all, you scholars out there, and make up your own mind - or feel into it and see if it has value to you. Or if you prefer, read one or just a little bit of one. I support you in your endeavors to find your own truth and to come to conclusions that serve the greatest number in the greatest way and in the most loving and benevolent way. Goodlife

No comments: