Friday, July 1, 2011

The Way I Look as I Begin to Channel


Greetings, I'd like to direct your attention towards my post called Growth in Dreams on my Explorer Race blog.

Right around the midway point or just slightly beyond, of that video I go into channeling and you'll see me go through some stages on the video and then towards the end of the video you'll see me come out of it.

I'm mentioning this to you even though I had the video up here on Channeling Guidance, I decided that it would be best to just refer you to the Explorer Race blog for those of you who are interested in seeing the transformative process I go through to achieve the deep trance channeling state*.

Also I have material to post to this blog but haven't had a chance to do it and will try to do that soon. Thank you for your interest and your patience and I might add that patience however challenging it may be is part and parcel of learning how to channel and experiencing the process. I'll say more about that soon.

Goodlife.

------------
*It was very much different when I first started out. The process took several minutes and looked quite a bit different but now after all these years it has become very much what you see in the video.

No comments: